Monday, October 26, 2009

TIME TO TAKE IT UP A KNOTCH !

Soooooooo, I'm going to keep tonight's post shorter than usual, only because I only had about 3 hours of sleep last night. -_______-; I am dead tired and my eye feels like it's on fire and ready to pop out of my eye sockets. Hahahaha.

Anyways, midterms are coming up again. UGH. One next monday which is on Geography and one on Political Science the week after. FML forreals. Tomorrow is the day I officially start going to the library to study, study, study! :(

Mkay, I don't know what else to write so I'm gonna hit the sheets! Toooooodles loves. :)



P.S. Tonight was the first time I got to experience writing a Letter to the Editor editorial for the major newspapers. I must say, it was pretty fun writing it and it wasn' dreadful as I thought it'd be. Too bad it isn't focused on broadcast journalism, but instead on journalism which involves writing and reading and blah blah, which I DO NOT want to get into. I'm strictly broadcast journalism! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment