Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Passion, My Dream, My Success, My Future.

My dream is to become known and recognized in the entertainment industry by becoming the next anchor for E! Entertainment. :) I know deep down inside I have what it takes and the passion for becoming a broadcast journalist in the entertainment business. I look at other jobs and there's nothing else I want to become, but a entertainment journalist. My dream, goals, and future is dead set on this. My plan is to attend California State University, Los Angeles for my Bachelor Degree in broadcast journalism and then attend University of Southern California's journalism school for my Master's in broadcast journalism. :)

It would be really lovely to start as an anchor on E! Entertainment right off the bat. However, that may be a tough situation, so my plan for myself is to start off from the bottom & climb my way to the top. By starting off from the bottom, meaning being on LA's KIIS FM 102.7's radio station and working with Ryan Seacrest! :) Call me crazy, but being on KIIS FM's radio station and being the anchor of E! Entertainment is my DREAM. Thinking about it gives me excitement and something to look forward to in the future.

I never wanted anything so much in my life, until now. I will do whatever it takes to reach my goal. I know that the work I put in now will pay off in the end when I achieve my dreams. It's a long road from where I stand now, but it'll all be worth it. From this point and forward, I will breathe, eat, sleep STUDYING. There's nothing more I can do, but study and prepare myself for the future. I can't afford to fail now and hit rock bottom again, after being there and back, and after how I managed to stand back up on my feet and try again. I'm determined for success and nothing will stand in my way. :)

XOXO, Ciao~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment